Vacuum Tubing & Fittings
Industrial Vacuum Tubing & Fittings
Thousands of Tubing & Fitting Solutions Under One Roof!
We offer next-day shipment on a wide selection of MetFlo® product line, including tubing, pipe, bends, compression couplings, fittings and installation components. Our standard tube and pipe parts are available in carbon, galvanized and stainless steel, as well as aluminum. With superior quality and a competitive price, MetFlo® components are the solution.
We are a leading supplier of tubular components for industrial vacuum systems. Our standard catalogue items include tube sizes from 2⅛” through 14” OD in Carbon, Stainless, Aluminum and Galvanized Steel. 1½” and 2” OD are available upon request.
Fast delivery is available on a wide selection of in-stock Tubing, Bends, Coupling, Fittings and Installation Components. We also make every effort to meet emergency requirements for non-stock items.
Inside and outside diameters polishing provides smooth ID (180 grit) surfaces. For 2” - 5” OD Long Radius Bends and Straights.
Features and Specifications
Tubing and Pipe
- Over a half-million feet of tubing and pipe is in stock right now, ready for your project.
- Standard tube diameter sizes ranging from 1-1/2” through 14” OD.
- Standard pipe sizes from 1” to 12”.
- The MetFlo® Compression Coupling, 1-1/2” through 14” OD for tube and 1-1/14” through 12” NPS for pipe.
- Zinc plated reinforcement bars provide additional strength and stability.
- Grade 5 stress relieved bolts on every MetFlo® coupling ensure a trouble-free installation.
- G90 Galvanized Exterior Coating provides superior corrosion resistance.
- Inventories include a wide range of parts: short radius (1-1/2 times OD), standard radius (2-1/2 times OD), and long radius bends (up through 60” center line).
- Expanded tubing ends available up to 6” sizes; a combination of straight and expanded ends can also be provided.
- Extensive selection of TY’s, Y’s, laterals, tees, reducers, adapters, inlet valves and couplings. Plus, many other types of fittings.
- Expanded tube ends available up to 6” sizes; a combination of straight and expanded ends can also be provided.
- Save money and time with a “Single Source Supplier”.
- Struts, brackets, anchors, clamps, threaded rod and many other parts are available.
|16 Gauge =||.065"|
|14 Gauge =||.083"|
|12 Gauge =||.109"|
|11 Gauge =||.120"|