Horizontal Media Collection Systems
The Horizontal Media Collection Systems (HM) are designed to provide efficient, cost effective control of mist, dust, smoke, fume, and gas/ vapor contaminants generated from a variety of manufacturing and process applications.
Our HM Series modular design provides the ultimate in unit filtration flexibility or adaptability enabling them to handle a variety of airborne contaminants. Modular design allows for simple integration of additional filter modules, which allows the collectors filter stages to be easily customized to meet the exact filtration requirements of the application. Should contaminants change due to process changes, existing filter modules can be easily added and/or altered to adapt to the new contaminants generated.
The HM series systems are the most flexible collectors offered in our Media Filtration Systems product line. The units can be applied as ducted, point source capture systems, or set-up as un-ducted systems to provide ambient air cleaning of the general plant air. In addition to standard Horizontal configurations, HM series units can also be set-up for vertical mounting or as portable mounted units that can easily be moved throughout the plant.
Features and Specifications
- Standard configurations with CFM ratings from 300-9000 CFM
- Motors available from 2 to 7.5HP for a wide range of applications
- Adjustable RPM, belt driven blowers for varying airflow
- Magnehelic gauge for quick referencing of filter loading
- Third stage filter element provides 95% efficiency per ASHRAE 52.1 & 52.2
- Bag support rods provide positive filter support and spacing for optimum filter life and efficiency
- Drip resistant recessed inlet grill: for ambient units
- Industrial powder coat Kelley Green finish
- HEPA Module: with an effieciency rating of 99.97% @ 0.3 Microns
- Carbon Module: offering 45-180lbs of carbon, to remove gas/vapors and odors
- Impinger Module: for the removal of larger mist particles and sticky mist contaminants
- Multi-Vee Module: for the removal of dry or moist sticky dusts
- Inlet Plenum: for connecting ducting
- Outlet Plenum: for connecting ducting or as an attenuator
- Direct drive fan packages
- Portable configuration
- Custom units up to 45,000 CFM